Monday, October 1, 2012

The Flaming Pearl

An early 40th birthday present for myself...because every woman deserves these types of gifts. A wonderful woman named Pamela Pollock designs gorgeous jewelry! I met her online during a mandala webinar with our teacher Julia Weaver about a year ago. Just recently I went on a trip to America to see family and friends... while there I was on the search for a nice piece of jewelry ....I came back to Japan with many things but not that special piece of jewelry.When I returned to Japan and started paying attention to facebook land again my friend Pamela posted these gorgeous rings! And that was it! My 40th birthday ring! Had to have it! So this is where you can find her lovely work TheFlamingPearl.etsy.com please take some time and check out her work! I am totally in love with my new ring!

No comments: