Sunday, February 5, 2012

Paper from 20 Years Ago..Found

In response to my earlier post.. posted today I found a great way to keep my mind off things and move on...clean!

So I organized all our wires that were thrown all about in our little work area. I organized my underwear drawer (as if you wanted to know). And I organized all my bookshelves, leaving me feel lighter and organized. I am some what obsessed with organization a bit too much at times...like I never really get anything done except the organizing part. *working on that*

As I organized my books I found things..garbage..and papers..papers that I wrote about 20 years ago..this one is a translation of The Chien Hexagram, which I will be honest I do not know much about this, but I know its origin is China. I did this charcoal drawing in Art School many moons ago and added this Chien Hexagram into the drawing, but I truly had NO idea that these lines in this form actually had meaning until a few years later when an old friend had pointed this out to me. I was amazed, so I found the meaning at the library in a book, and wrote it on this paper. I no longer have the piece of artwork, but I will always remember the work.

No comments: