Sunday, February 5, 2012

Uneasy


For the last two weekends in a row I have had a very hard time sleeping..and functioning in a relaxed way during the entire weekend. On the weekends I have more time to read things...things about the radiation issues in Japan..things about the problems this country faces still almost a year after the giant quake.

At times I wonder why do I read all this news?? Is it better for me to ignore it? would I be more at ease? Or why can't I just read it and let it go? I mean what can I do about it all? Freak out..no I have already done enough of that in the last year. Pick up and move away? Well moving someplace else in Japan would be okay with me..but there is a lot involved in that process and it is certainly not going to happen tomorrow...not for us.

Do I have an answer for my uneasy feelings? no I do not and if I did there would be no need to blog about it. So I will go on with my day, feeling thankful for what I do have in my life..drink some tea..perhaps do some Yin yoga and maybe even read or draw. If anyone has any suggestions on how to easy up...bring it.



No comments: